UCH17 Glock Upper Charging Handle
The UCH Upper Charging Handle for all stock slide Double Stack Glock 9mm/SW40/357 pistols (except RTF models and 5th generation Glock 22 and 23 – all other generations are compatible) is the easiest way to charge your Glock without needing to modify your pistol. Installation is simple and can be mounted to your Glock in under 2 minutes with the supplied hardware and tool. Comes with UCH Enhanced Upper Charging Handle as well as our GCH17 lower profile Charging Handle.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Frequently Bought Together
• Installation requires no modifications to your pistol
• Remains holster compatible
• Doesn’t impede with the pistol’s sights (not RMR or MOA compatible)
• Installs in under 2 minutes with the supplied hardware
• Lightweight glass-reinforced polymer
• Comes with 2 Charging Handles, the Upper Enhanced Charging Handle as well as the low profile GCH17
Charging Handles are covered by US Patent US10782081
Fully Compatible with these GLOCK pistols, ALL GENERATIONS*
G17, G19, G24, G25, G26*, G29SF, G31, G32, G34, G45
Fully Compatible with these GLOCK pistols, ALL GENERATIONS* EXCEPT GEN 5 SLIDES.
G22, G23, G24, G27*, G35
*There are known fit issues at times with the UCH17 Charging Handle and the Glock 26/27 frames. The UCH17 Charging Handle is not compatible with RTF “Moon Cut” slides
Customer Questions and Answers
Greetings. How does this mount to the slide? Set screw?? Thanks.
Q Greetings. How does this mount to the slide? Set screw?? Thanks. answer nowA
The upper half and lower half fit over the slide and 2 screws hold it in place.
Will this fit a P80 pf940v2?
- What charging handle is compatible with gen 5 Glock 17?
- Can you PLEASE sell a parts kit for the charging handles? The UCH17 to be specific. I see you have a parts kit that says it is for the charging handles, but upon opening that item you will see it says the fasteners are m2.5 and the charging handle fasteners are m2 instead. Please advise. You guys are awesome, but I don't wanna pay $30 for a whole new kit when I just need the fasteners/nuts.
- Pleas make one of these for the Glock 44 in .22LR. THE 20/20 fits the Glock 44 perfectly, but the charging handle does not fit the pistol.
Q Pleas make one of these for the Glock 44 in .22LR. THE 20/20 fits the Glock 44 perfectly, but the...... Read more answer nowA
Hmmm... the 20/20 is not tested to be compatible with the G44. If it fits, great! We don't have a charging handle for the G44 at this time. If we do add one, we will send out an email. Did you check to see if any other vendors have one?A Thank you for your promo reply. I have not, checked other vendors. I wanted to see if your company would modify the design and it would be a great addition to your already impressive line. Now that Glock has fixed the G44 issues it is reliable, and not very companies are making accessories for it as of yet. The G44 fits perfectly and functions great in the 20/20. Without the cocking handle you must use the forward cocking serrations. I also mounted a pistol laser to the lower pic rail and once zeroed it is accurate and makes a great small rimfire package for backpacking and a fun range toy.
Will this fit Gen 4 Glock 26?
Q Will this fit Gen 4 Glock 26? answer nowA
Yes, as long as it doesn't have an RTF “Moon Cut” slide.
I have a Glock 22 Gen 3, will the UCH21 charging handle work on my Glock that is included in your 20/20NMG kit.
- Does this work for the Glock 19 as well?
Q Does this work for the Glock 19 as well? answer nowA Yes. It is compatible with the 19 (unless, you have an RTF model).
User Submitted Photos
The best submissions will be selected for FREE merch.