Recover Tactical® 20/80 Stabilizer Kit for Polymer80 (PF940V2, PF940C, PFC9, PFS9) – Black
$99.95 – $264.95
Not For Export
This new version is fully compatible with Polymer80® PF940C™ & PF940v2™ 80% Frame Builds, as well as the PFC9™ & PFS9™ production pistols. Kit comes by default with the Stabilizer Brace only. Choose from the dropdown menus to see what’s included in each bundle. Charging Handles are not reflected in the bundle images. The OEM P80 Charging Handle is visible in some of the product images.
If you will be adding the P80 Charging Handle, please read the info in the description below.
20/80H – Stabilizer Frame, Brace w/Strap, Minimalist Sling, Picatinny Side Rails, G7 Holster w/Pistol Adapter (Can be used without the 20/80 stabilizer brace)
20/80MG – Stabilizer Frame, Brace w/Strap, Minimalist Sling, Picatinny Side Rails, G7 Holster w/Pistol Adapter (Can be used without the 20/80 stabilizer brace), MG9 Angled Mag Pouch For Glock Magazines
• Ready for use out of the box
• Simple installation (see video)
• Uses the Guns built in sights, no need to calibrate sights
• Compatible with PF940V2, PF940C, PFC9, PFS9
• Compatible with compensators
• Compatible with Red Dot optics
• No pistol disassembly or permanent modifications required
• Ergonomic no modifications required Charging Handle (or charging can be done using a red dot optic) – only relevant if purchasing the kit with the UCH17 Charging Handle
• Lightweight and compact
• Made from glass reinforced polymer
• Modular with optional picatinny rail adapters
• Increases accuracy
• Fully functional with folded armbrace
• Compatible with the G7 proprietary holster
• Product Disclaimers
P80 Charging Handle
Polymer80 OEM charging handle design for easy slide racking and quick target acquisition.
Made from 17-4 stainless steel
Fits in to slide rear site dovetail replacing your rear site
Requires removal of rear site in order to install
Please note: all slides will need to remove the sight in order to install the Polymer80 Pistol Charging Handle
Download User Manual
This new version is fully compatible with Polymer80® PF940C™ & PF940v2™ 80% Frame Builds, as well as the PFC9™ & PFS9™ production pistols.