Recover Tactical Brace Upper Rail – Compatible w/ All Recover Stabilizers
- Compatible with all Recover Tactical Stabilizer Braces
- Allows adding of optics to your 20/20 Series Stabilizer
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
- Easy to install with supplied hardware
- Increases accuracy
- Made from glass-reinforced polymer
- Comes with an Integral Side Picatinny Rail
- Weight: 25g
(order this bundled with the SightMark A-Spec sight and save $15 here)
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Questions and Answers
I purchased the tactical brace upper rail for my 20/20 Glock stabilizer. The upper rail is missing the little tab that fits over the stabilizer as shown in the instructions. It looks like the tab was milled off, so the upper rail has only two attachment points: the screw and the pin. Is the removal of this tab a design change on your part? Or perhaps I received a used upper rail that someone had modified to remove the tab?
- Will the 20/21 upper rail fit a 20/20 system? I've seen them marketed as universal (i.e. the upper rail is advertised to fit 20/20 and 20/21 braces).
- does it come with 2 side picatinny rails
- Can I use this to mount a hunting handgun scope?
Q Can I use this to mount a hunting handgun scope? answer nowA
Yes, if it has a pic rail mount.
Will this fit the 1911 stabilizer?
Q Will this fit the 1911 stabilizer? answer nowA
Yes it does
I’m having ejection problems with the upper rail on. I’ve got a g19 and it sometimes knocks the spent shell back into the chamber. Using FMJ and super sonic ammo. Just doesn’t seem to always clear.
Q I’m having ejection problems with the upper rail on. I’ve got a g19 and it sometimes knocks the s...... Read more answer nowA
Hmmm, this is the first we are hearing of an issue like this. Wondering if there is some slight error in the Stabilizer install that is causing the issue. Please photograph your setup, send an email to [email protected] and we will help you figure this out.
will this fit the polymer 80 brace you offer?
Q will this fit the polymer 80 brace you offer? answer nowA
Yes. It is compatible
My upper rail is not parallel with the slide on my Glock 17. Did I do something wrong?
User Submitted Photos
The best submissions will be selected for FREE merch.