OR43 Sub Compact Rail Adapter For The Glock 43 43X and 48 MOS (that has a factory rail)
Enables compatibility with sub compact lights and rail mounted accessories for your Glock 43, 43X and 48 MOS versions that already have a factory rail.
The rails mounts on top of the proprietary Glock rail to give you a standard width rail for full compatibility with sub compact lights like the Olight Baldr Mini. (If your weapon has a built-in rail, you need the GR43)
- Glass-reinforced polymer
- Installs in minutes
- Weighs 25 grams
- 40mm long
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Frequently Bought Together
- Most stable rail solution for the Glock 43 43X and 48 MOS platform
- Easy to install with the supplied hardware
- No modifications to your Glock required, will not damage your firearm
- Recommended Lights – Recommended Lights – Olight PL Mini 2, Streamlight TLR3, TLR4, Viridian C5L, Viridain CTL, ReCover Tactical Key , Streamlight TLR-7 and Streamlight TLR-8 with the
- Glass reinforced polymer
- Weight 25 gr
- 40mm long
- Place the two halves of the rail together in position on the gun
- Secure together with the supplied hardware
- For further instructions visit our YouTube channel www.youtube.com/recovertactical
Recommended Holsters available from:
- www.cooksholsters.com Use Coupon Code “Recover” for 10% off
- Triad Holsters Kydex Holster PERSES Glock 43 with Olight PL-Mini2 Use Coupon Code “RECOVER10 ” for 10% off
- Triad Holsters Kydex Holster Weapon Mounted Light Carry System Glock 43 with Olight PL-Mini2 Use Coupon Code “RECOVER10 ” for 10% off
Customer Questions and Answers
It says attaches to your frame that already has a rail on the firearm. My Glock 43 does NOT have a rail. Will this work ? Also, do you have a unit that fits a Glock 23 Generation 1 ?
Q It says attaches to your frame that already has a rail on the firearm. My Glock 43 does NOT have ...... Read more answer nowA For a Glock 43 that already has a rail, you will need the GR43 Rail Adapter. For Glock 23, Gen 1, we have the GR19L rail adapter.A You answered "for a glock 43 WITH a rail"...Do you have anything for a glock 43 WITHOUT a rail ?A Sorry, I misspoke. The GR43 is for a Glock that does not have a rail. The OR43 is for a Glock that does have a rail.
Does the height of the OR43 same as on the GR43? A holster company (tuxton taxtical) is asking me.. they make holsters for glock 48 with GR43 and with olight PL mini valkerie-2… I told them i have a recover OR43 on my glock 48 MOS and they want to make sure they are the same height as with the GR43 before they can say that i can buy their holster with my set up
Q Does the height of the OR43 same as on the GR43? A holster company (tuxton taxtical) is asking me...... Read more answer nowA
It is not exactly the same so you may have fit issues. At the moment, the only holster we know of that is designed for that exact setup is the MIE holster found here. I believe Tuxton is working on a version compatible with the OR43.
Hi, Will this rail and olight work on Glock 48? The one with the silver slide? Not the 48 rail the other one?
- Hi i see that is says 43x and 48 MOS, does that mean the 43x MOS is compatible too
Q Hi i see that is says 43x and 48 MOS, does that mean the 43x MOS is compatible too answer nowA
Yes. It is compatible with the 43X MOS
User Submitted Photos
The best submissions will be selected for FREE merch.