MG45 Angled Mag Pouch For Large Frame Glock Magazines
Patent Pending | The MG45 for the 20/21 Stabilzer is only able to carry 10mm and 45ACP Glock Double Stack Magazines.
- Ergonomic slanted design
- Designed to work with most Picatinny rails
- Locking push button for quick mounting
- Integrated mag holder w/ retention for quick mag changes
- “Bullet in mag” witness window
- Lightweight glass-reinforced polymer
- Compatible with Glock Magazines
- Weight: 70g
Not For Export
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Questions and Answers
Can I slap this on a Glock 21 Gen 4 itself?
Q Can I slap this on a Glock 21 Gen 4 itself? answer nowA
It looks like you can. The MG9 fits on pic rails and from what I can tell, the G21 Gen4 has a factory pic rail.
Do you have anything like the MG45 that will fit the new M&P 10mm by Smith & Wesson. I would love one, especially one that would include a rail for a light.
- Will this fit a Kriss Vector? And, is the angle of the grip the same as the angle on the stock grip of the Vector?
- Will it fit the G41?
Q Will it fit the G41? answer nowA
Will this hold a Glock 21 45acp magazine?
Q Will this hold a Glock 21 45acp magazine? answer nowA
Will this work for a Glock 17 or 19 9mm?
- Will this fit on the existing rail on Glock gen 4 pistols?
Q Will this fit on the existing rail on Glock gen 4 pistols? answer nowA This is designed specifically for the 20/21 Stabilizer built-in rail
User Submitted Photos
The best submissions will be selected for FREE merch.