Key for Streamlight TLR-7, TLR-8, & TLR-7, TLR-8 Sub enabling compatibility for all ReCover Tactical Compact Rails
Replaces the 1913 key on your TLR-7, TLR-8, & TLR-7 sub, TLR-8 Sub
Works with the Recover Tactical compact rails for the guns below
- Sig P365 – ZR65
- Sig P365 XL – ZR65
- Glock 43 – GR43
- Glock 43X – GR43
- Glock 26 – GR26
- S&W M&P Shield – SHR9
Sold individually. Does not come with rail or weapon light.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Questions and Answers
I just ordered the rail adapter for my glock 26, I’m waiting to buy a TLR8AG will I need to buy the key to install the light?
- Where can I find a iwb holster that with fit the Glock 43x with recover tactical g43 rail with the TRL 8 sub?
- How do you install this on a Glock 43x
- Thanks. I was able to use the TLR 7 sub (1913 version) on a Recover Tactical Full Rail for a G48. No need to buy the key.
- I have the Recover Tactical Full Rail for a Glock 48. Would it fit the TLR 7 sub (1913 version)? Do I still need to purchase the key that you are selling to fit the full rail?
There are no user submitted photos for this product. Be the first!
The best submissions will be selected for FREE merch.