Fits all full size 1911’s across all generations. When selecting a bundle from the drop-down menu, the description and image will be updated to reflect what is included. (greyed out parts in the image are not included). See the fit chart below. All versions have a stock built-in (no brace version available)
Click To Read NFA Warnings *Pictured mag pouch is not included but it will be offered to anyone who purchases this kit at a discount once it is released.
The 20/11 Stabilizer Kit is the first affordable high quality kit for the 1911.
20/11B – Stabilizer Frame
20/11UR – Stabilizer Frame, Minimalist Sling, Picatinny Side Rails, G7 Holster (without Pistol Adapter – can only be used with the 20/11 stabilizer stock), FG20 Forward Grip, UR20 Upper Rails.
See our flagship Stabilizer in action. The 20/11 is a little different as it is a stock and not a brace.
• Ready for use out of the box
• Simple installation (see video)
• Uses the Guns built in sights, no need to calibrate sights
• Compatible with ALL full size 1911’s
• Compatible with compensators
• Compatible with Red Dot optics
• No pistol disassembly or permanent modifications required
• Lightweight and compact
• Made from glass-reinforced polymer
• Modular with optional picatinny rail adapters
• Increases accuracy
• Fully functional with folded stock
• Compatible with the G7 proprietary holster
• Product Disclaimers
I have asked before about plans for a brace instead of a stock ?seems like me More sales would be in the brace setup so a person would not have to spend the fees to register a sbr ? It appears the stock folds ? I have a a Glock 21 and a 19 with the brace and like the setup
QI have asked before about plans for a brace instead of a stock ?seems like me More sales would be......
Read more answer now
There are no plans to release the 20/11 as a brace. With every product design many factors are considered including demand and legal considerations. We do appreciate your feedback though. The stock does fold (just like the 20/21 and 20/21).