1911 Grips with Integrated Rail Adapter and Changeable Panels
The ReCover 1911 Grip and Rail Systems have proven to be the most stable rail solutions on the market as well as the most popular, and are easily installed on your gun and under 3 minutes. The high-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer ReCover 1911 grips can be installed without the need for a gunsmith, and requires no permanent modifications to be made to your firearm.
Q. Are the CC3P and CC3H fatter than standard grips?
- Most stable rail solutions on the market
- Ability to simply change between grip panels
- The CC3P ships with 2 sets of panels - Black and Phantom Grey
- There is no need to remove the CC3P to change the grip panels
- Install on your gun in under 3 minutes.
- The high-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer
- Can be installed without the need for a gunsmith
- Requires no permanent modifications to be made to your firearm.
- HC11 Holster compatible
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Israel
- Weight: 60g
- Updated look for your gun
- Superior ergonomic design
- Full length MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Field strip compatible
- Standard Frame 1911's only, no "double stacks" or compact frames.
- Commander compatible
- Unscrew your old grips
- Screw your new grip and rail system into place using existing hardware
- Use supplied hardware to tighten rail into place
- For grip panel change, unscrew the bottom screw and slide in the new panel
Customize your 1911
Grip and Rail Systems are covered by US Patent 15688171