Polymer80 OEM Stainless Steel Charging Handle – Front Sight Included
Polymer80 OEM charging handle design for easy slide racking and quick target acquisition. (Click Here for the P80 Stabilizer)
- Made from 17-4 stainless steel
- Fits in to slide rear sight dovetail replacing your rear site
- Requires removal of rear sight in order to install
- Compatible with OEM Glock slides only
Please note: all slides will need to remove the sight in order to install the Polymer80 Pistol Charging Handle
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Out of stock
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Questions and Answers
My question..you grab this site thing on top of the slide..to rack the pistol.. is it strong enough..and what do i use for a rear site..like to see it being used..ty. Mark g
Q My question..you grab this site thing on top of the slide..to rack the pistol.. is it strong enou...... Read more answer nowA
The charging handle is strong - made of steel. It works. And there is a cut in the charging handle that acts as a rear site. In short, this unit replaces your factory sites and doubles as a charging handle. Sorry - not aware of any video of this in action.
Is the included front sight steel?
Q Is the included front sight steel? answer nowA
Will this fit the standard Glock 17 rear sight dovetail?
Q Will this fit the standard Glock 17 rear sight dovetail? answer nowA
i would like to see images of the actual product please
- What is the for the allen size screw for the rear sight, mine doesn't seem to be long/tall enough for it to set right on to the frame correctly without it eventually come off after few rounds. I also used threadlocker without any success. So I'm trying find a replacement one that fits and function corretly.
User Submitted Photos
The best submissions will be selected for FREE merch.