The ReCover Beretta Grip and Rail Systemshave proven to be the most stable rail solutions on the market as well as the most popular, and are easily installed on your gun in under 3 minutes. The high-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer ReCover can be installed without the need for a gunsmith, and requires no permanent modifications to be made to your firearm. The BC2 is the most stable rail mount on the market and the added benefit of a Beretta grip enhances the look of your firearm. Frequently Asked Questions -
Q. Are the BC2 grips fatter than standard grips?
A. They are not any thicker than standard grips
Q. Are there fit issues with the Italian 92FS?
A. Fit issues with the Italian 92FS have been resolved
Q. Will these work on a Taurus?
A. These will work on all full sized Beretta 92/M9/96 or Centurion only, they will not work on any other guns and we do not make them for anything other than the Beretta 92/M9/96 Centurion and the full sized 1911
Q. Are these sturdy enough to handle a light and hold 0?
A. We offer a lifetime warranty on these for a reason, they will hold 0 with a laser mounted and are even sturdy enough to use in conjunction with an upper rail
Q. Do you have a holster that these will work with?
A. Yes - Click here to look at the Blade-Tech for the ReCovered Beretta
Q. I am concerned that these will damage my gun
A. There is no way for these to damage your gun, we use the same glass reinforced polymer that most firearm manufacturers use to make their pistol frames.
- The most stable rail solutions on the market
- Install on your gun in under 3 minutes
- High-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer
- Can be installed without the need for a gunsmith
- Requires no permanent modifications to be made to your firearm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Israel
- Weight: 60g
- Updated look for your gun
- Superior ergonomic design
- Full length MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Field strip compatible
- The Recover BC2 Beretta Grip and Rail System will fit on the following Beretta 92 models: 92F, 92G, 92D, 92DS, 92FS, 96, Brigadier, Centurion, M9. The BC2 will NOT fit a 92S
- Unscrew your old grips
- Screw your new grip and rail system into place using existing hardware
- Use supplied hardware to tighten rail into place