PRE-ORDER ONLY SHIPPING JUNE 2019
The ReCover Tactical HPC Hi Power Grip and Rail SystemThis has proven to be the most stable rail solution on the market as well as the most popular, and is easily installed on your gun in under 3 minutes. The high-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer ReCover can be installed without the need for a gunsmith, and requires no permanent modifications to be made to your firearm. The HPC is the most stable rail mount on the market and the added benefit of a Hi Power grip enhances the look of your firearm.
- The most stable rail solutions on the market
- Install on your gun in under 3 minutes
- High-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer
- Can be installed without the need for a gunsmith
- Requires no permanent modifications to be made to your firearm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Israel
- Weight: 60g
- Updated look for your gun
- Superior ergonomic design
- Full length MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Field strip compatible
- Unscrew your old grips
- Screw your new grip and rail system into place using existing hardware
- Use supplied hardware to tighten rail into place
Q. Are the HPC grips fatter than standard grips?
A. They are not any thicker than standard grips
Q. Will these work on a FEG?
A. These will work on Browning and FN variations only
Q. Are these sturdy enough to handle a light and hold 0?
A. We offer a lifetime warranty on these for a reason, they will hold 0 with a laser mounted and are even sturdy enough to use in conjunction with an upper rail
Q. Do you have a holster that these will work with?
A. Yes, they are compatible with the Blackhawk Omnivore Holsters as well as other kydex and leather options
Q. I am concerned that these will damage my gun
A. There is no way for these to damage your gun, we use the same glass reinforced polymer that most firearm manufacturers use to make their pistol frames.
Hi Power Grips
Grip and Rail Systems are covered by US Patent 15688171